Since 1993 he focus his work in music based in electronic instruments, and from that starting point he creates FANTASIAS ANIMADAS. With this project he released 5 albums and identifies his personal compositions and live performances.
Within his musical activity, he also collaborates with Daniel Melero for the album “Piano”, and with Gustavo Santaolalla for his projects “Bajofondo Tango Club” and “Terraplén” (with Gaby Kerpel and Daniel Martín). As a Producer, he worked in many records with El Otro Yo, La Portuaria and Rosario Bléfari.
For the last 15 years he has also worked as composer and sound designer for theatre pieces, films and audiovisual work, contemporary dance and installations next to artists such as El Descueve, Mariano Pensotti, Carlos Casella, Julio Chavez, Federico León, Martin Rejtman, Andres DiTella, Javier Daulte, Santiago Loza and Agustin Alezzo, among others.
- P.A. stereo (Meyer, d&b or equivalent) with sub low speakers according to the dimension of the venue.
- 31 band stereo Graphic Eq. for P.A. (Klark Teknik DN360 or equivalent).
- Stage table 1,50 (W) x 0.6 (D) x 0.8 (H) meter aprox.
- 2 stage monitors (stereo).
- 2 TRS or D.I. boxes to main mixer (F.O.H. MIXER)
- 220 V outlets with stabilized voltage.
- 8 channel mixer (Mackie VLZ, Soundcraft, Allen & Heath or equivalent)
- 4 cenital PAR or pins
- 2 floor backlightning PAR behind the stage table
- 2 side PAR or LEEKOS
- Colours: White / Blue